Support in managing IT projects via the PMO
Do you manage IT projects and do you need support in planning or implementing your projects? Would you like to contribute ideas about the future of project management at Leiden University, and share your knowledge and experience with other project managers in the IT area? Are you keen to continue your personal development? If so, get in touch with the Project Management Office (PMO).
What does the PMO do?
There are three Project Management Offices at Leiden University. You can contact the PMO at your department for:
- Information on the steps that need to be taken within a project (from project idea to completed project)
- Information the decision-making process
- Formats for project documentation
- Advice about project management for your project
Contact details for your PMO:
|Admin. & Central Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Other units and email@example.com|
Project managers event
A Project managers @ Leiden University event is organised around four times a year. During these events:
- You come into contact with other project managers and can learn from one another and exchange experiences.
- You will be informed about University-wide developments in the field of project management.
- You can acquire new knowledge about methods, techniques and tools.
The events last for an afternoon and are made up of presentations and workshops and end with drinks. Curious about when the next event will take place? Contact your PMO!