Diversity Policy Feedback Group seeks new members
If you’re motivated to help make our university a better place for everyone, then the Diversity Policy Feedback Group wants you as a New Member!
The Diversity Policy Feedback Group is a volunteer team of staff, students and alumni who work together with other organizations of Leiden University to help ensure that we are going forward in a way that is inclusive, fair, and friendly to all community members. Using our individual experiences, we guide policy at the various faculties and the Executive Board.
- We are a volunteer team of staff, students and alumni who represent the diverse community at Leiden University
- We review policy and advise other organizations at Leiden University
- We meet with policy makers, faculties, and the Executive Board to help make sure that Leiden University remains inclusive, fair, and friendly to everyone.
- All our meetings are documented and an official part of Leiden University policy making procedures
What we ask of you
- Be able to critically think and analyze
- Be willing to share yourexperiences at Leiden University with the group and others
- Be willing to commit for at least one academic year
- Ability to read Dutch is recommended but not required
Our team is active from September to June. We hold meetings once a month on a weekday evening at the Plexus Building (Kaiserstraat 25, Leiden). Each meeting lasts about two hours. Preparation time for each meeting is approximately 1 to 5 hours. Semi-active online contact via email, etc. is common between meetings.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your contact information and a few sentences on your motivation for applying. Also tell us your availability. We will invite you to an interview.