LUCRIS (Converis) - Graduate School Management module implemented
From Thursday, October 4, LUCRIS (Converis) has been expanded with a Graduate School Management (GSM) module. With the introduction of the GSM module the administration of the PhD procedure will take place in one digital system and it will be easier for everyone involved to comply with the PhD regulations. The data of all active PhD students have been entered in LUCRIS.
Overview of new functionalities GSM
The GSM module offers new functionalities that facilitate the administrative handling of the PhD procedure:
- All those involved in a PhD track now have access to relevant files.
- You can now register the training and supervision plan (OBP).
- As a PhD student you can also register courses that have been completed, completed courses, already registered in SAP, are automatically linked to your course registration.
- The system supports the various approvals that take place during the PhD procedure. You will be informed by e-mail or on the start page of actions that you and other parties involved have to carry out.
- Most of the forms that are part of the PhD regulations are integrated into the system and are therefore no longer needed on paper.
Manual and instructions
Manuals and short instruction videos can be found in LUCRIS. In addition, your Graduate School can support you in the use. The LUMC has its own version of Converis, the software behind LUCRIS. This message therefore does not apply to PhD students of the LUMC.