Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Human resources

New information about work-related travel for employees of Humanities

15 April 2019

Work-related travel insurance

Employees going on business trips can make use of the University’s collective travel insurance scheme. This means that you do not have to take out your own business travel insurance when travelling abroad for your work. The University has taken out collective travel insurance via ACE.
More informantion

Travel to high-risk areas

If you want to go on a business trip to an area that poses safety risks, you will need the prior authorisation of the University. As your employer, we are responsible for your health and safety. We have therefore drawn up ‘Guidelines for business travel to high-risk areas’, which are based on the foreign travel advice from the Dutch government.
More information

This website uses cookies.  More information.