Results university elections: Employee Council of Administration and Central Services
The elections for the Employee Council of the Administration and Central Services took place from 8 to 11 April. A total of 133 people voted (turnout: 52%).
The results of the election:
- Patrick Klaassen (Information Management)
- Edith den Boer (Administrative Service Centre)
- Kirsten Dibbet (Strategic and Academic Affairs)
- Fons Lommerse (Financial Shared Service Centre)
- Arjan van Rijn (Administrative Service Centre)
The five members will be installed in September 2019. They will form the Employee Council for the next 2 years.
Turnout Employee Councils
- 52 % Administration and Central Services
- 59.7 % ISSC
- 68.5 % Student and Educational Affairs