Save the date: Friends and Family day on Saturday the 25th of May
444 years: let’s celebrate together
On Saturday the 25th of May, our faculty will open its doors to welcome the friends and family of our staff members. Be sure to make a note of this date in your diary, and tell your friends and family about it already. So you can give them a tour behind the scenes of your workspace.
The official invitation will follow soon. At this moment, the projectteam which organizes the event is still working hard to set up a great programme for the day. Ideas and suggestions are still more than welcome! You can contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect?
To give you a little impression of what this day will look like, we already give you a sneak peek into the programme:
- Rebuild Leiden heritage in Minecraft
- A look into the Language lab
- Workshops smartphone photography, painting and pop/jazz choir
- The opening of the Humanities Matter exhibition
- A tour through the Museum of Antiquities (NL)
- The one and only Humanities Pub quiz
- Mini lectures from all around the faculty
- And much more!
For Campus The Hague, the Friends Family day will take place on Sunday the 26th of May. Our colleagues of International and Urban Studies are welcome to join the event in Leiden, but can choose to participate in the programme in The Hague as well. More information about both events will follow in the official invitation.