Reminder: deadlines Erasmus+ education grants in February and March
The deadlines for the various Erasmus + education grants are in February and March. Do you want to submit an application? Contact the subsidies adviser in time for help and advice.
Declaration of Honour
Your application must first be approved by your faculty board. Subsequently, the subsidies adviser requests a Declaration of Honor from the Rector Magnificus. Contact the subsidies adviser no later than 5 working days before the deadline so that an Declaration of Honor can be arranged for you.
Contact subsidies advisers
Read more about applying for an education grant.
- Capacity Building Programme: deadline 5 February 2020
- Joint International Master Programme: deadline 13 February 2020
- Jean Monnet Activities: 20 February 2020
- Knowledge and Sector Skills Alliances: 26 February 2020
- Strategic Partnerships: deadline 24 March 2020
Keep in mind that our internal deadlines are earlier than the deadlines for Erasmus + - for example because there is still time to arrange a Declaration of Honor.