Interim HR team at Archaeology
Starting late January 2020, an interim HR team has taken up shop in room A2.18 at the Faculty of Archaeology.
The team consists of:
- Erica Radelaar (one day in the week, Thursday)
- Mariska Rol (two days in the week, Tuesday and Thursday).
Tasks and activities
You may contact the HR team with questions about:
- Recruitment of new staff
- Advice on extension of contracts
- Advice on (long term) illness
- Personal issues that affect your work
For any other questions you may contact the PSSC Service Point. For instance regarding:
- Your salary and leave
- Schemes such as the individual choices model
- The use of self service and/or the service portal
- R&O forms