Work together online using Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive
All staff of Leiden University can now use Office 365 and the university OneDrive cloud storage. Office 365 is the successor to Office 2016.
A new way of working
Office 365 and OneDrive offer various options for working from various locations and on different devices. This offers you:
- to work with Office applications via the online Office portal or with apps on a smartphone or tablet
- to securely save files from your university workstation (P drive) to OneDrive
- easy access to your files
- the ease of working together online – and saving travel and time.
Working with Office 365 and OneDrive
- Go to the homepage of the staff site - Direct links
- Click on the link to Office 365 and Onedrive
- Log in to portal.office.com with your university Microsoft account (email@example.com and known (ulcn-) password
- You can now work with the Office 365 apps including Outlook and Word
- On the staff website homepage - Direct links – Working from home you will find information about the Microsoft apps and a manual to transfer files from your P drive to OneDrive
OneDrive storage in the cloud
The use of OneDrive is bound to conditions for use and only intended for data that are not confidential and do not contain personal data. These conditions for use are on the Helpdesk Portal.
Read more about getting started with Office 365 and One Drive on the Helpdesk Portal.