New online resource for remote teaching support
A new website for remote teaching support for Leiden University lecturers and staff has launched. This website will replace the Screensteps site that was set up in the first few days of the COVID-19 crisis and will be a long term online resource for information and support with remote teaching. Lecturers and staff should direct questions on remote teaching tools, guidelines and best practices to the new site.
On the website, you can find technical and didactical support as well as:
- Advice and resources to design remote lectures, workgroups and other teaching formats
- Quick start guides for tools like Kaltura Live Room and Kaltura Capture
- FAQ's and instructional videos
- Tools that are available at Leiden University for Remote Teaching
- Links to support in your faculty
- Free webinars and online trainings for remote teaching
The website is searchable by topic or keyword. It is updated with the latest information and FAQs each week. New tools, guides, tips and best practices will continue to be added over time, so make sure to visit regularly!