Apply for Praesidium Libertatis Grant
This year, for the very first time, the Leiden University Fund (LUF) is offering young talented researchers the opportunity to receive a grant from the Praesidium Libertatis I Foundation. By doing so, the LUF aims to help them (further) develop innovative and original research ideas and thus also to open the door to larger grants.
- The grant amounts to € 75,000.
- Applications will be assessed by the LUF Committee for Academic Expenditure (CWB). The final decision lies with the Executive Board of Leiden University, based on the shortlist as composed by the CWB.
Timeline for 2020
- Applications can be submitted between Monday 1 June and Monday 6 July 2020.
- The shortlist will be made during the CWB meeting on 21 September 2020.
- The applicants of the three best-evaluated projects will give a presentation at the CWB meeting of 12 October 2020. The grant will be awarded to one project.
All conditions and additional information
For all conditions and additional information, visit the Praesidium Libertatis Grant application page.Read more