Webinar Online Assessment Thursday 2 April 2020
Lecturer: Maarten van de Ven (ICLON)
This webinar will discuss some didactical points of attention for the development and use of online assessment. The webinar starts of with a short presentation on:
- Quality characteristics of online assessment
- Points of attention for some common online assessment formats
- Ideas for alternative assessment methods
The remainder of the webinar is a Q&A-session, in which participants are invited to ask questions about online assessment.
Registration is not necessary, just sign up usingthe signing up form
- We will start at 13:00, no “Leids kwartiertje”. Coming in late means that you will miss out on the introduction and it will be harder to follow the story.
- Please connect 5 minutes before the start time so that you can test your audio and webcam. Also check your browser: Kaltura Live Room works best in Chrome.
- Check your background for privacy. Make sure there is nothing visible that you don’t want shown.
- Are there other people in your home? Inform them you are in a call and you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Remember that the webinar will focus on pedagogy to support teachers. Other questions not answered may be submitted to ISSC helpdesk.
- Log out and log in again.
- Consider using a different device (if you are on a phone, switch to a computer, or vise versa).
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your browser. Kaltura Live Room works best in Chrome.
- Contact ISSC helpdesk if the problem persists.