Important message: exam registration
Note: this information is not for Advanced LLM students.
The exams of October/November are currently open for registration. Check the Exam calander (Tentamenkalender) for the exact application period. Register in uSis.
More information about Course and exam enrolment you can found on this website.
Beware: once the registration period in uSis has closed, it will no longer be possible to register via the OIC (Education Information Centre) or on the day of the examination itself! This means that you can not take an (online) exam without registration.
Suggestion for registration in uSis
Are you not able to register for an exam and are you in the registration period? Then follow the following steps:
- Empty your shopping cart;
- Register through 'enroll by entering the class number';
- Select the right academic year and the right study program (bachelor/master);
- Check the Exam calander (Tentamenkalender) for the ‘Actnr’;
- Enter the Actnr by class number;
- Complete your registration through your shopping cart;
- Always check your (study)schedule in uSis to see whether your application has been successful.
Still having trouble with your exam registration(s)? Send an email to OIC@law.leidenuniv.nl stating your student number, the exam and the failure notification. Send this email no later than the fourth day, so 24 hours before the closing date of the registration period.