Sign up: Scientific Conduct and Aquisition & Earning Power training courses
Are you a PhD candidate, lecturer or and senior lecturer? Then these training courses might be of interest to you.
PhDs (Science): Scientific integrity dilemmas
As a PhD candidate, you may be faced with the gray area of academic integrity. How do you avoid stretching the boundary of academic integrity and perhaps going beyond it? The training Scientific Conduct for PhDs (Science) examines your role as a scientist and how to prevent fraud and misconduct.
- The course is free for PhD students.
- The course is online and lasts 3 hours.
- The next course is on 8 October 2020.
Scientific Conduct for PhDs (Science)
For more information and other course dates, see the Scientific Conduct for PhDs (Science) page.Read more or register
Lecturers and senior lecturers: How do you obtain funding for your research?
Are you a scientist and do you need resources for your research? In the Acquisition & Earning Power training we combine personal aspects and theoretical knowledge. We will focus on your personal profile: your qualities and areas for improvement. In addition, the course provides specific information about various funding possibilities.
- This training course is intended for lecturers and senior lecturers of Leiden University with 5 to 10 years of experience after their PhD (tenure track candidates of the Science Faculty).
- The training consists of 1 intake interview, 3 days of training, 2 coaching sessions and 1 consultation. The intreview, the coaching sessions and the consultation are at LURIS.
- The training days are on 20 November 2020, 8 December 2020 and 8 February 2021.
Acquisition & Earning Power
For more information and data of the interview, coaching sessions and consultation, see the Acquisition & Earning Power page.Read more or register