Participate in the teacher panel discussions
This autumn, SAZ and ICLON are organising university-wide teacher panel discussions in the context of improving the quality of education.
Purpose panel discussions
By means of panel discussions with lecturers we want to gain a better insight into:
- How teachers experience the developments and improvements in education.
- The development wishes of teachers.
- How teachers experienced the switch to online education because of the corona pandemic.
The panel discussions are a supplement to the quantitative standard evaluations. The conversations provide space for the underlying thoughts and motivations of teachers. We use the results of the interviews to evaluate and improve education policy. The Executive Board receives a general report of the conversations.
Join the conversation
Do you value the quality of education and the right support for teachers? Then register for the panel discussions. Also indicate in your email when you want to participate.Sign up
When are the conversations?
- Thursday 5 November from 10 to 12 hrs.
- Monday 9 November from 13 to 15 hrs.
- Tuesday 10 November from 10 to 12 hrs.
The meetings are held in Kaltura Live Room. If foreign teachers are present, the language of instruction is English.
Focus of the panel discussions
- How did you experience online education in recent times?
- What went well and what could be improved?
- What do you require, what do you need to be able to provide good online education?
- Or do you need support or training in other areas?