Veni information briefing on 29 October
Are you applying for the NWO Veni competition next year? In this online briefing, Luris grant advisors will provide information on:
- the upcoming call,
- how to prepare your application,
- the format of the pre-proposal.
You’ll also be able to hear from successful award holders, and ask questions about the scheme.
Focus of this session
This session will focus on preparing for the pre-proposal, which consists of a narrative CV and short research idea.
- Are you applying in the domains of Social Sciences and Humanities, Health, and Applied and Engineering Sciences? Then you will have to submit a pre-proposal.
- Are you applying in the Science domain? Then you don't have to submit a pre-proposal, but the CV section of your application will have the same format.
As such, this session will be of interest to all candidates.
What time is the webinar?
- The webinar is held on Thursday 29 Oktober 2020, from 10.00 - 11.30 hours.
You will receive a link for the webinar in Microsoft Teams after you've signed up.Sign up