Changes to Erasmus+ education subsidies 2021
There are changes to several Erasmus+ education grants in 2021:
- Unfortunately this round no application can be submitted for International Credit Mobility (ICM) and Capacity Building. The next call for ICM and Capacity Building will be published in October 2021.
- The call for the other programmes has not yet been published, and the National Agency expects the deadlines to be postponed by one month.
Indication new deadlines
- Joint International Master Programme: mid-March 2021
- Jean Monnet Activities: mid-March 2021
- Knowledge and Sector Skills Alliances: end of March 2021
- Strategic Partnerships: end of April 2021
Interested in submitting a project proposal?
If you are interested in submitting a project proposal under one of the Erasmus+ actions, please notify Kathelijne Smits, the Student and Educational Affairs subsidy advisor as soon as possible. Because the Calls are published later than usual and the deadlines are uncertain, we advise you to start preparing early, preferably before the start of the new year.