New layout for staff members website
As of today, the main pages of the student and staff websites have a new layout.
What can you find on the staff members homepage and where?
- The main menu is above the banner on the top left.
- Directly below the banner picture are links to the most visited pages and most searched topics and contact details.
- Then there is a block with announcements and a block with links to the most popular applications.
- At the bottom of the page are links to news articles, courses for staff, internal vacancies, information about coronavirus, and events.
- The header and footer of the page remain unchanged.
If you are viewing the homepage on your mobile, you will see all these elements in the same order but then arranged vertically. The only thing you won’t see is the banner image.
Where can you find the faculty, institute or department homepages?
As before, the editors of the faculty sites can add a number of links and blocks to the homepage. If you would like to see this additional information, go to the top of the page and choose a faculty, institute or department and click on save. You will now see any extra information that the organisational unit that you have selected has added.
You will now see any additional information for your faculty, institute or department. In this example, that would be the information that has been added by the web editors of the Faculty of Humanities.
Questions or feedback?
We’d like to hear what you think of the new homepage. Is it easier to find the information you are looking for? Is anything missing? Send your question or feedback to the editors of the staff members website or to the web editors of your faculty or unit.