University Council to discuss ombuds officer and action plan for vision on teaching and learning
The University Council will meet at 15.00 hours on Monday 25 January. On the agenda are creating a new post of ombuds officer, a longstanding wish of the Council, and discussing the action plan for the Vision on Teaching and Learning 2021-2023.
Other agenda points:
- Educational affairs
- Regulations on the use of University buildings
- Regulations on reporting malpractice
- Final report on continued development of quality assurance
- IT project calendar 2021
- The University in the time of corona
In this meeting the University Council will decide on its provisional position for each item and will discuss these with the Executive Board in the consultation meeting at 15.30 hours on 1 February.
- See the agenda for the Council meeting on 25 January 2021 (Dutch only).
- If you would like to attend the meeting via MS Teams, please contact the registrar.