Would you like to connect with prospective students and help them make the right choice?
Become our student ambassador (MSc Political Science)!
Are you excited about the MSc Political Science programme and would you like to share your knowledge and experiences with prospective students? Do you want prospective students to make their best possible study choice? If so, you might have what it takes to be the MSc Political Science student ambassador!
The position will be for 8 hours per month and for a period of 6 months (March 2021 - August 2021).
- Reach out to prospective students via email and chat (UniBuddy)
- Be present and presenting at the (online) Master’s open day, organising volunteer fellow students from the other specialisation to give a short presentation on their specialisation
- Answer Q and A sessions with prospective students
Please apply if you are:
- A current national or international MSc Political Science student (started in September 2020)
- Available from 1 March 2021 - 30 August 2021
- Enthusiastic about sharing your experiences with and talking to prospective students about the MSc Political Science programme
Please mind: In order to be allowed to work as a MSc student ambassador, in accordance with Dutch labour law, you will need to have a Dutch health insurance, additionally, if you are from outside the European Union, you will need to have a residence permit that allows you to work in The Netherlands.
Information and application
For more information on this position, please contact Nathalie van Dooren: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your (short) application letter and CV before 8 February 2021 to the same e-mail address.