LUC The Hague: Corona Update
Following the press conference of 8 March about the corona measures in place in the Netherlands, this is the current situation:
- All existing measures will be extended to 31 March. This includes the limit on the number of people that can be invited to your home, the number of people allowed on the street together, and the use of face masks.
- Curfew between 21.00 and 4.30 o’clock is extended until 31 March 2021
- The advice not to travel abroad is extended until 15 April 2021
- Playing outdoor sports is possible
- Shops may open on appointment (grocery shops are open as usual)
- Keep testing as soon as you have symptoms or in case someone in your vicinity has tested positive. Students should report a positive test using this form.
Depending on the situation, limited easing of measures may be announced for 31 March 2021. This includes the current limitations on on-campus teaching. LUC and Leiden University are currently working on what this would mean for our programme and you will of course be informed as soon as possible.