University Council to discuss Framework Memorandum and enrolment protocol
The University Council’s (UC) next meeting will be held on Monday 17 May at 3 p.m. During this meeting, the Council will be discussing the Framework Memorandum, which sets out the financial framework for the university’s budget for the 2022-2025 period.
Resources for quality agreements and enrolment protocol
These include the ‘quality resources’: the funding that became available following the abolition of the basic student grant.
The UC will also be discussing the student enrolment protocol, which forms part of the new harmonised enrolment process.
Other agenda items
- The university during the coronavirus pandemic
- Administrative annual report for 2020
- Progress report on quality agreements
- Proposal for joint initiatives using resources for quality agreements
- Third administrative financial report and annual financial statements for 2020
- Long-term business plan for housing
- Student ombuds officer’s annual report
- Leiden University Register of Programmes for 2022-2023
- Refund policy for 2022-2023
Formulation of preliminary views
During this meeting, the UC will formulate its preliminary views on each topic, so that it can then discuss these with the Executive Board during the meeting on 25 May at 3.30 p.m.
Want to attend?
If you would like to attend this meeting or the meeting between the Executive Board and the University Council via MS Teams, you can register with the registrar.