Returning to the office for half of your working hours
On Friday 18 June, the government announced that all employees may return to the office from 26 June onwards until further notice.
The university posted a corona update on 22 June, which requests that we do not all make the return at the same time.
In order to ensure that the relaxation of the lockdown goes smoothly within the Faculty of Humanities, we ask you to take the following guidelines into account:
- You may return to your workplace for up to 50% of your regular working hours;
- Stickers on doors will indicate the number of workplaces that may be used concurrently in a room;
- The return process must be done in consultation with your superior;
- Weekly room occupation will be recorded in the flexplanner and communicated as per usual;
- Please note that not all facilities, such as webcams and headsets, may be available;
- Face-to-face meetings are allowed. Procedures for reserving a meeting room remain unchanged.
Past year's agreements and regulations still apply: keep 1.5 meters distance, stay at home if you have corona-related symptoms, wash your hands regularly, cough or sneeze into your elbow.