Organising a digital event
The Events Office can help you organise a digital event, but you can also do it yourself.
If you’ve never organised a digital event before, don’t worry: the Centre for Innovation (CFI) has developed three free online training courses to help you on your way. Each course will take about two hours to complete.
The courses cover the following topics:
• Deliberate Design
In the first course (Orientation) you will learn:
• what a digital event is
• which different roles there are
• how to prepare a proposal for a digital event.
In the second course (Deliberate Design) you will find out more about designing a digital event. You will learn:
• how to design the event for the target group
• how to create an attractive programme
• how to find the tools that meet your needs.
In the third course (Organising) you will learn about:
• values and ethics concerning data responsibility and legal liability
• promoting your event
• running your event and evaluating it afterwards.
If you have further questions after following these courses or require further support, please contact your faculty communication team.
For more information on hiring a moderator for an event or the new webinar functionality in MS Teams (up to 1,000 interactive participants), for instance, see the events page.