Availability of support staff Archaeology
As the Van Steenis is gradually repopulated as corona measures are being lifted, it important to note that not everyone has returned to the office yet. The current advice is that we should work from home if we can and at the office if we need to.
This means that the Faculty's support staff is still regularly working from home. For this reason it is important for staff to know how they can reach the various support teams.
- Janneke Mulders is present in the Van Steenis on Monday and Wednesday. On the other days she can be contacted by MS Teams, e-mail or phone.
- Yvonne Haring is at the Van Steenis on Mondays (other days if necessary) and can be contacted by telephone, e-mail or via MS Teams.
- Josephine Say can regularly be found at the Van Steenis, but not on specific days. Either check her office, send her an e-mail or contact her via MS Teams.
- Karien Wentink is at the Van Steenis on Mondays, the other days intermittently. You can send her an e-mail or contact her via MS Teams.
- Ilone de Vries at this point has no regular days at the Van Steenis. Send her an e-mail or contact her via MS Teams.
On most days at least one colleague of the Education Office is present at the Van Steenis. When contacting the Education Office colleagues, please use the designated general e-mail addresses.
- Bachelor's Study Advisor: Else Jonk. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's Study Advisor: Inge Tinbergen. Contact her at email@example.com
- Exchange Coordinator: Elke van der Heijden. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general questions about administration, please contact email@example.com
The best ways to reach out to Marketing and Communications is either by e-mail, via Teams, or by phone (2685, your call will be forwarded).
For administrative questions staff and supervisors can contact the personnel administration, the Administrative Shared Service Centre (ASSC) through the Helpdesk Portal.
The best way to contact the HR advisor is by e-mail.
The best way to contact the faculty ICTO-support is through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ICTO-team (Wouter Kool/Eric Dullaart) aims to have fulltime on-campus availability, but this is not always possible. For emergency help with equipment in lecture rooms, call 8888.
Information Management: Wouter Kool: usually on campus usually Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri. Alternatively contact through e-mail or MS Teams chat.
Privacy Officer: email@example.com.
The best way to contact the team Planning and Control is by e-mail.
For project related questions please email the projectcontroller at Projectcontrol@Arch.leidenuniv.nl.
The best way to contact policy maker Roswitha Manning is by e-mail or MS Teams.