New version of Parameters Model for the Definition and Division of Tasks for Scientific Staff
The main changes of the new version are:
- From now on, all DVS are subject to exactly the same division of time across administration, education and research (i.e. the maximum variant in the current allocation model).
- For Vice-Deans who carry the Education Portfolio, the division is equivalent to that of the DVs. The established division in the parameter model for the Vice-Dean, Research Portfolio, remains unchanged.
- The ratios for the Chair and the members of the Examination Board, OLC and FR are upgraded
- A correction will be made when a member of staff is awarded a research project of a substantial size.
In these cases, the model is adapted as follows:
- Assistant Professor: 45% education / 55% research/0% management & committee work
- Associate Professor: 50% education / 50% research/0% management & committee work
- Professor: 45% education / 45% research/10% management & committee work
Also see the full document.