Maliebaan Noord car park full? Park at P+R Transferium Haagweg
Now the Maliebaan Zuid car park is closed, there are not enough parking spaces in the centre for everyone with a parking permit. If the Maliebaan Noord car park is full and you have a valid permit for Maliebaan, you can park instead at the P+R Transferium on Haagweg (Haagweg 8, 2311 AA Leiden). Automatic number plate recognition will give you access to the car park. All registration numbers and names of permit holders have been passed on.
Apply for a parking permit
If you’d like a parking permit, you can apply for one via the Service Portal. The subscription will automatically be added to your LU Card. Do take into account that it will take at least one day for your license plate number to be added to the system at the Haagweg car park. If you’ve renewed your permit, it will also take at least one day until you can park there.
Parking options in the city centre
Maliebaan Noord car park
- Parking on weekdays and at the weekend.
- Limited number of spaces.
- No charging points for electric or hybrid cars.
P+R Transferium Haagweg Leiden
- Parking on weekdays only.
- Access based on automatic number plate recognition at the gates.
- Charging points for electric or hybrid cars.
- Free shuttle bus service from and to the car park every few minutes during the daytime and in the evening. When you want to return, call +31 71 51 20 071. A shuttle bus will pick you up and take you to the car park.
If you have any questions? Please contact the Real Estate department via firstname.lastname@example.org.