Additional information on Leiden Law School corona measures
To get the pandemic under control again, the government has asked us all to adjust our behaviour.
For the safety of everyone, the faculty has therefore drawn up additional guidelines for scheduled activities and events.
- Safety is paramount;
- We are prioritising the well-being of students and staff, and teaching and research;
- Information events, JPAO, graduation ceremonies, PhD ceremonies and inaugural lectures are activities related to education. The organiser of these events must ensure they are held in a safe manner;
- In-house lectures related to education/careers can be held safely;
- Organise social events at external locations;
- Have meetings online as far as possible. If necessary, you may meet face-to-face at the faculty with a max. of 8 people where it is possible to keep 1.5 m distance and ventilate;
- Alternatives will be planned for the Leiden Law Happy Holiday drinks (21/12/21) and the Meijers Lecture (11/1/2022);
- For public lectures and conferences with external attendees, please use external locations where these can be organised safely.
The overview of current measures that apply at our faculty is available here.