New portal in Service Portal for bank payments without an invoice
As of 15 November you will be able to submit a request to make a payment to individuals such as test participants or volunteers, or request a refund via a new portal on the Service Portal: ‘Payment request by bank – without invoice.’
This portal means you can submit your request directly with the correct SAP number, regardless the number of beneficiaries. The payment request can then immediately be safely approved by the right people within your unit or faculty and quickly processed by the FSSC.
- Easy upload in Service Portal using an Excel template or by manually submitting a single request
- Automatic check whether the details are correct and complete, including IBAN and postcode
- Request is processed in a safe environment; you no longer send emails
- Status of your request can be directly viewed via the overview screen
- Attachments are easy to add and are automatically linked in SAP
- Simple approval of the request by the activity and budget holder via the Service Portal.
For more information on what you need to consider when you wish to make a payment on behalf of the University, see this webpage. Here you will also find the manual for this new portal. If you have any questions, please contact the ASSC Service Point.