Update 5 November: New Campus Protocol and face mask requirement
During the press conference on 2 November, the government announced a number of new corona measures. These measures take effect from Saturday 6 November and we will be applying the new rules within the university from that date. These measures have been incorporated into a new version of the Campus Protocol.
The key points from the new protocol:
- With effect from 6 November 2021, everyone is again required to wear a face mask when moving around inside university buildings. Once you are seated at your work or study place, you can remove your face mask.
- There has been a change to the advice to staff on working from home: we will work at home for at least half of our working hours. Staff and their managers will discuss together how this can best be arranged.
- Restaurant facilities and the sports centre will remain open for staff and students. Visitors from outside the university will need to have a corona pass. See the website for the rules for visiting the sports centre.
- The Hortus botanicus is only accessible with a corona pass.
- Wherever possible, keep a safe distance from other people, avoid busy areas and travel only outside the rush hour.
Please note: different rules may apply in the buildings of the LUMC.
In addition, always do the Corona Check before coming to the University. If you have a cold and/or other symptoms that could indicate corona and you test negative, please have consideration for the people around you and stay at home until the worst of the symptoms have passed.