Teacher Support Desk Archaeology: our first impression
As you all (hopefully) know, two months ago we started creating a teacher support network within the Faculty of Archaeology. Since then, we have been busy with getting to know the faculty and our new colleagues. We would like to share with you a few impressions of our first two months:
- We were very happy to attend a few staff meetings to introduce ourselves, like the Department meeting of Archaeological Sciences, the Exam Board meeting and the Education meeting;
- Eva just started watching the show ‘Het verhaal van Nederland’, after hearing about this show during a tour of the Van Steenis building;
- Tanja has been admiring all the different objects in the hallway;
- We are working on organizing short (one-hour) meetings on interesting educational topics, hosted by inspirational guest speakers, to create moments for you to share experiences and best practices;
- We have noticed that many of you have (mainly technical) issues with Brightspace. Of course we love to help to connect you to the Brightspace team within our network. But more didactical questions are also very welcome. So please contact us for any advice about blended learning, constructing multiple choice questions, calculations in ANS, ……..
- Please note we are also the new information point for questions about the UTQ (BKO).
If you are in the Van Steenis building on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons, please do not hesitate to walk by for a small chat! You can find us in room A2.02b or room A2.06 (if in doubt, ask the Onderwijsbureau where we are 😊).
Have a nice Easter weekend,
Tanja and Eva