University Council discusses Framework Memorandum, energy conservation and barrier-free studying
The University Council will meet on Monday 16 May at 3:00 PM. The agenda includes the Framework Memorandum and the multi-year plans for ICT and Housing, including energy conservation. The University Council also discusses the proposal for an easier and more accessible structure for a safe working climate, and the final report of the project ’barrier-free studying’.
The agenda items for this meeting are:
- Adjustment Regulation on complaints relating to unacceptable behaviour
- Annual report Leiden University 2021
- Quality Agreements Progress Report
- Proposal remaining funds Quality Agreements
- 3rd Quarterly Budget report / Financial Statement 2021
- Evaluation internal language facilities co-participation
- Leiden Register of Programmes 2023-2024
- Reimbursement policy 2023-2024
Click here for the agenda of the UR meeting of 16 May [link].
In this meeting, the University Council determines its provisional position for each subject, which it will discuss with the Executive Board on May 30th.
Do you want to attend one of these meetings or listen remotely? Please register with the Registrar [link].