Prior notice Impact Day (17 November)
Well done! An impactful day, by and for colleagues
Is it a wonderful, yet difficult challenge for you to think about how your research may contribute to a better, smarter, more creative and beautiful (etc.) world? We think so too!
On Thursday 17 November the Faculty of Humanities is organizing a day filled with inspiration and tools for the different ways in which humanities scholars contribute to the world in a positive way. We will also discuss how we, as faculty, can facilitate, convey and appreciate this impact, in all different forms.
A selection of sessions you can expect:
- To tweet or not to tweet, that’s the question.
- Collaborating with the city and its residents
- From coffee table to consortium, financial possibilities for collaboration
- Matchingsmarket with possible interesting societal partners
- A round-table with the facultyboard on how the faculty can help you strenthen your impact.
More information will follow shortly: check the site and your email!