Update and reminder: Call for proposals Social Resilience & Security programme
On behalf of the interdisciplinary programme Social Resilience & Security, we would like to remind you of the call for proposals for seed funding (up to €4.000) to boost interdisciplinary research. The Social Resilience & Security programme aims to combine knowledge and expertise from five different faculties to study transgressive behaviours, its dimensions, aetiology, and effects of interventions with a multidisciplinary team of scholars.
Please be reminded of the main criteria for the application:
- The aim of this grant is to boost interdisciplinary collaboration between faculties.
- Applicants must be early career researchers (up to 8 years after obtaining a PhD) and must be employed at Leiden University.
- Collaborations between early career researchers and an assistant professors are also considered.
- The topic of the proposed project should address social resilience and security broadly.
- The application deadline is extended to 30 November 2022.
Please check this page for more information, criteria and the application procedure.