Do you need a (new) profile picture? Join the photo shoots for staff members!
Please note: these photo shoots are exclusively for employees of the Faculty of Humanities and UFB staff working at WSD.
Do you not yet have a photo (or an outdated one) on your staff profile on the university website? In December, a professional photographer (Arash Nikkhah) will be present on four occasions to take new profile pictures for employees of the Faculty of Humanities.
When and where?
The photos will be taken in :
- Leiden at the P.J. Veth building (Nonnensteeg 3, Leiden): up the stairs at the entrance via the Hortus Botanicus, first door on the left, near the green plant wall
- The Hague at the Schouwburgstraat (Schouwburgstraat 2, The Hague): on the 4th floor, in front of the window with a view of the city
The photographer will be present at the times listed below, with a time slot every 15 minutes that a limited number of staff can sign up for. This is to ensure the photographer has enough time for each photo. So make sure you are present at the beginning of your time slot.
- Tuesday 5 December 2023 from 10:00 to 13:00 in Leiden
- Thursday 7 December 2023 from 10:00 to 13:00 in Leiden
- Monday 11 December 2023 from 14:00 to 16:00 in The Hague
- Tuesday 12 December 2023 from 13:00 to 16:00 in Leiden
Choose a time slot
In the tool below, you can choose a time slot. You need to be logged in with your ULCN/VUW account on Microsoft.
Tool isn't working? Click here to select a time slot.
Do you have any questions or remarks? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.