Terms and conditions for orders and cancellations
The Faculty Club has specific terms and conditions for orders and cancellations, and the general terms and conditions of UFB Catering also apply. Please inform the Faculty Club of any cancellations or changes in good time
- Internal clients are required to provide a valid SAP number for invoicing purposes.
- All orders for the Faculty Club and the Academy Building must be confirmed as definitive, in writing, at least five working days before the date of the reservation.
- If the order conditions above are not adhered to and you reduce the size of your order, you will be charged at least the cost for the original specification. If you expand your order, you will be charged for the actual services provided.
- If a confirmed reservation is cancelled, we are obliged to charge the following fees:
- 5 or more working days: no charge
- 3-4 working days: 50%
- 2 or fewer working days: 100%
- The Faculty Club is a meeting place for Leiden University's academic community and is not a public venue.
In addition to these Faculty Club ordering and cancellation conditions, the general terms and conditions of UFB Catering also apply (in Dutch).