Didactic and Interactive Tools (for LUC lecturers)
Get acquainted with the various learning tools you can use for your formative and summative assessments.
- Target group
This is a professional development course provided by the Future Learning Office (FLO) for LUC lecturers in The Hague.
- General Introduction
- Ans: the digital testing platform
- Wooclap: for an interactive classroom
- Feedbackfruits/Pitch2Peer: for peer review assignments
- Get acquainted with the various tools
- Learn about the support opportunities via FLO
1,5 hour session
Registration for this course is possible via e-mail: email@example.com.