Senior Teaching Qualification (SKO) - Individual Supervision
For teachers at Leiden University who want to obtain their SKO, Leiden Learning & Innovation Centre (LLInC) offers individual coaching.
- Target group
- Marjoleine Vermeulen-Rinner (Teaching Advisor)
One to one coaching
Individual supervision consists of
- feedback on your draft portfolio;
- meetings to discuss the feedback and individual issues;
- a further round of feedback on the portfolio, before handing in your portfolio to the committee.
Dates and times are by arrangement with the instructor.
- 2 coaching sessions and feedback on portfolio: €400
- 4 coaching sessions and feedback on portfolio: €800
Interested? Please contact: Marjoleine Vermeulen-Rinner, Educational Consultant.