Career development | Personal development
Writing a Business Plan
Are you a PhD/ Post-Doc interested in starting a company? This course is designed for researchers wishing to start a company who need to know how to write a business plan. It includes an introduction to the basic elements of a business plan, examples of good and bad business plans, preparing your financial section and a practical exercise writing your executive summary.
- Target group
- Roisin Holmes (Commercial Impact Analyst)
A combination of lectures and practical exercises.
- Study material
- Presentation will be provided during the course.
- Elements of a business plan
- Examples of good/ bad business plans
- Writing your executive summary
The workload for this course amounts to 4 hours.
What you'll learn
How to write a business plan