Workshop Remindo: working with a Question Bank
The question bank in Remindo is an essential part of setting up a digital test. In this workshop Judith Vels of SOLO explains how you can set up, organize and enrich a question bank. This will give you a better and faster overview of your questions and insight into the quality of your questions.
- Target group
- Judith Vels-Kaandorp (Advisor ICT and Education)
This workshop is for FSW-staff only
After this workshop you will have learned the following:
- Entering questions in Remindo
- Creating your own classification in your question bank
- Enriching your questions with metadata
- Adjusting or archive bad questions
- Using the statistics available in Remindo
Sign up for the workshop: email Judith Vels.