Leiden University innovates in various ways. From rewarding top teachers to connecting the education more with the job market.
Projects about innovation
View the projects in the field of innovation:
- Comenius programme: scholarships for innovators in education.
- CROHO: improves the quality of education with innovation projects.
- Teachers' Academy: reward for top teachers.
- Teaching innovation: teachers, students and researchers work together towards improved education in various subprograms.
- ICTE Innovation Programme: the ICT & Education Innovation Programme experiments with innovative forms of education.
- Diversity: projects to give more attention to the diversity of people within the university.
- Connection to the job market: preparation on the job market is a prior item on the agenda of the university.