Universiteit Leiden

nl en


Leiden University likes to work together with universities and other educational institutions outside of the Netherlands. In that way students and staff can follow or give lectures across the border.

There's a lot to think of when you start a co-operation with an international university. 

Do you guide a student in his or her studies or internship abroad? Then you have to take the following steps:

Do you want to work temporarily abroad as an employee? Then you arrange more or less the same things.

View examples of existing partnerships >>


Students and staff of Leiden University may not travel to some countries. Please take the travel advice from the government into account.

International Relations

Do you have questions about studying or working abroad? Please contact International Relations.

Contact about internationalisation
This website uses cookies.  More information.