Every faculty has its own procedures with respect to registering for courses and examinations, BSA, handing in grades, publishing timetables, etc. For more information, see your Faculty’s tab.
Important sources for teaching staff
- Course and examination regulations, the legal basis for the study programme
- Tools and teaching methods
- Information on how to prepare for Fieldwork
Grades and assignments
- Handing in grades
- Handbook Examiners
- Guidelines for papers and thesis writing (make sure to select a study programme!)
Thesis and graduation
Curriculum and timetables
- Academic calendar
- Binding Study Advice
- Timetables on the students website (make sure to select a study programme!)
Are you unable to find what you are looking for? Please contact the Education office and they will sent you the correct link.