Health care in the Netherlands: information evening
- Tuesday 5 November 2019
- Academy Building
2311 GJ Leiden
Health care in the Netherlands may be different from what you are used to at home. To make sure you have all the information you need, we are holding an information evening on the topic. In collaboration with Expat Centre Leiden, we have invited Robbert-Jan de Waal from health insurer Zorg and Zekerheid to come and talk to you.
The topics we will address include:
- The health care system in the Netherlands
- What does the Long-Term Care Act cover?
- Why do I need a GP?
- What is the difference between basic and private health insurance?
- What if I go abroad? Am I still insured?
- When does my health insurance start?
- What if I live in two countries?
- What if I need access to mental health services?
Please note: we incur costs for the location, so if you sign up we do expect you to show up. If you are prevented from attending for some reason, please let us know as soon as possible. E-mail to: email@example.com.Fill in the form