Presentations & Marketplace
Meet & Greet with Education Technology Startups
- Wednesday 2 December 2020
- Online Event
- Microsoft Teams
After an introductory presentation, the 11 EdTech startups will have several rounds of speed-dating, where they will share a short pitch about their work and how they hope to innovate and impact education.
Attendance is free and open to all. To register for this event, please follow this link: https://www.formdesk.com/universiteitleiden/EdTech
The startups are looking for quality connections that provide opportunities for piloting within LU, but also benefit from your experience as students, teachers, or education administrators. Participants will get a glimpse into the future of EdTech and will have the chance to network directly with entrepreneurs striving to innovate the future of education.
This event will be valuable for:
- ICT & Education staff, who want to find new solutions to educational problems;
- Innovation and Education Renewal staff, who want to see how EdTech can be used to innovate and improve education;
- Teachers, who want to hear about the latest EdTech, and share their knowledge of education from within the classroom;
- Students, who want to hear about the latest tools, apps, and platforms in education;
- Entrepreneurs, who want to network with successful founders and co-founders;
- ICT functional management, who want to get a preview of the future of EdTech.
Meet the Startups
In the attached PDF, you will find 1 minute video pitches, problem-solution descriptions and team information about al 11 Startups joining this event!
The SURF Acceleration plan aims to drive education innovation with ICT, bringing together 39 Higher Education institutes in the Netherlands to collaborate, and to create momentum and opportunities to make substantial leaps forward.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Cameron Hope.