Postponed: Psychology Science Day 2021
- Monday 8 November 2021
Pieter de la Court
2333 AK Leiden
- Start in 1A20
You are all cordially invited for the Science Day on Monday the 8th of November from 15:00-18:00. We are happy to announce our fantastic lineup of speakers. We think the program greatly reflects the diverse work within our institute and showcases interdisciplinary team work that is highly relevant to our society.
Sign up now. You don’t want to miss out!
It promises to be a great day, so sign up for the Psychology Science Day 2021
Program Science Day 2021 – Monday 8 November
15:00-16:00 (LOCATION 1A20)
- Opening - by Prof. Sander Nieuwenhuis, Director of Research
- ‘Don’t be late! Postponing cognitive decline and preventing early unemployment in people with multiple sclerosis’ - by Prof. Hanneke Hulst
- ‘NWA: The BioClock consortium: Enhancing the biological clocks of students and depressed patients’ - by Dr. Niki Antypa
- ‘Understanding chronic peer victimization: from anti-bullying programs to the scanner’ - by Prof. Berna Güroglu
16:00-18:00 (LOCATION CENTRALL HALL)
- Poster session + Flash talks (list of presentations will follow soon)
- Drinks + Bites
We are still receiving titles for the poster and flash talks during the 'borrel', so the list for these presentations will follow soon.
Register for presenting before 1 November
If you are interested in presenting at the event and you have not submitted a title yet, please let us know preferably before 1 November. The organizers will approach you for further information in case you have indicated that you would like to give a poster/flash presentation.