University Council meeting
- Monday 21 March 2022
2311 GJ Leiden
- Faculty Room Law
The University Council will meet on Monday 21 March at 3:00 PM. The agenda includes the leadership development at the university and capacity limitations for bachelor and master programmes. The University Council also discusses the new Facility Regulations for the University Council, Faculty Councils and Employee Councils.
Other agenda items are:
- University in times of corona
- Student charter 2022-2023
- On the way to the implementation plan for the strategic plan
- Regulations relating to allowances for organisation and election programme costs
- Minor programmes 2022-2023
View the next agenda of the University Council meeting (Dutch only).Download
In this meeting, the University Council determines its provisional position for each subject, which it will discuss with the Executive Board on 4 April at 3:30 PM.
Do you want to attend this meeting or listen remotely? Please register with the Registrar .