Webinar mental health for Chinese students 2022
- Thursday 17 November 2022
- Language: English and Chinese, Online: Via MS Teams | link will follow
- Online (Teams)
How to deal with fear of failure without compromising our mental health and growth
During the Week of the International Student 2022 en Student Well-being Week 2022 a webinar will be held on the topic “Fear of failure, comparisons, cultural pressure and how they affect our mental health”.
- Date: Thursday 17 November 2022
- Time: 16:30-18.00 hrs
- Target audience: Chinese speaking students, Chinese speaking PhD candidates, (Chinese speaking staff). All international students and PhD candidates are welcome.
- Spoken languages: English and Chinese
- Channel: MS Teams. See button below (registration not necessary)
At this webinar you will learn in what ways Leiden university can support you and how to organize your healthcare when the university cannot support you.
Furthermore Vassia Sarantopoulou will give a presentation on the topics of Fear of failure, comparisons, cultural pressure and how they affect our mental health” . Mrs Sarantopoulou is an international psychologist in Leiden. She has many years of experience in dealing with international students and PhD candidates.
Li Wensen has been so kind to act as an extra moderator to make sure that questions can be asked in Chinese. There is the possibility to ask questions anonymously in Dutch, English and Chinese.
- 16.30 | Introduction on the program and speakers
- 16.35 | Presentation by Leiden university’s student wellbeing office, Ms Lucia van Kempen on the services of the university wellbeing office and the university’s support possibilities, as well as how to organize your health care in the Netherlands
- 16.50 | Q&A for Ms Lucia van Kempen
- 17.00 | Presentation by Vassia Sarantopoulou on fear of failure
- 17.30 | Q&A Vassia Sarantopoulou
- 18.00 | Closure
Click on this button to join the online webinar. (MS Teams) For any question about technical support send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin the webinar