Psychology Winter Party
- Monday 19 December 2022
Pieter de la Court
2333 AK Leiden
- FSW café
All staff and nominees are cordially invited!
The Executive Board of the Institute of Psychology invites you to join the Winter Party on Monday 19 December, 16:00 hours at the FSW café. During this event the Psychology awards will be presented.
Nominees Psychology Awards
Psychology Teaching Award
- Roy de Kleijn (Cognitive Psychology)
- Fabian Wolters (Health, Medical and Neuropsychology)
- Joanne Mouthaan (Clinical Psychology)
- Sjoerd Huisman (Methodology and Statistics)
- Marieke Bos (Developmental and Educational Psychology)
- Coen Wirtz (Social, Economic and Organisational Psychology)
PhD Publication Award
- Janine Westendorp (GMN) with the article: Mind your words: Oncologists’ communication that potentially harms patients with advanced cancer: A survey on patient perspectives.
- Loes H.C. Janssen (KP) with the article: Perceptions of Parenting in Daily Life: Adolescent-Parent Differences and Associations with Adolescent Affect.
- Jeffrey Durieux (M&S) with the article: Clusterwise Independent Component Analysis (C-ICA): using fMRI resting state networks to cluster subjects and find neurofunctional subtypes.
- Sanne Kellij (O&O) with the article: The Social Cognitions of Victims of Bullying: A Systematic Review.
- Olaf Simonse (SEO) with the article: The role of financial stress in mental health changes during COVID-19.
PhD Wild Card Award - Team Science
- David R. De Busonjé (GMN) for the paper: Investigating Rewards and Deposit Contract Financial Incentives for Physical Activity Behavior Change Using a Smartphone App: Randomized Controlled Trial
- Lisanne A.E.M van Houtum (KP) for the paper: Adolescents’ affective and neural responses to parental praise and criticism
- Kevin Kloos (M&S) for the paper: UniLeiden at LeQua 2022: The first step in understanding the behaviour of the median sweep quantifier using continuous sweep
- Maedeh Nasri (O&O) for the paper: A Novel Data-driven Approach to Examine Children’s Movements and Social Behaviour in Schoolyard Environments
- Leon P. Hilbert (M&S) for the paper: The prospective associations between financial scarcity and financial avoidance
Master Thesis Award
- Kirsten van den Broek
- Yentl Mafait
- Roosmarijn Goldbach
- Julia Kouwenhoven
- Leanne Slutter
- Lude Rozema
- Anna Christopoulou
- Naomi de Ridder
Research Master Thesis Award
- Emilie Sutter
- Matija Čuljak
- Marina Hanssen
- Sanyogita Khare
OBP Psychology Award
- Wilma van Velzen
- Verena Ly
- Ingrid Penning
- Team Clinical Master selection: Eva Gast, Titia van Ree, Evelien Wolthuis
Leiden Psychology Blog Award
- Jos Brosschot: Stress? It's safety, silly!
- Sabrina Bayer, Mayra Jager, Emma Nesbit: Mindfulness: the key to treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- Remond Wulff: Why zebras don’t get ulcers, but cows do: the physiological effects of psychological stressors in calves
- Fenna Poletiek: Wim Hofstee (1936-2021) and the Theory of Psychological Relativity