Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Help, support and complaints

Do you need support in arranging HR matters? Do you want to submit a complaint? Here you will find more information and contact details.

Self Service

You can arrange many HR matters yourself in Self Service. If you need more information or support, please contact the PSSC Service Point.



PSSC Service Point or - still - your HR Department?

Please note: has your faculty been transferred to the PSSC? Then please contact the PSSC Service Point with any questions about staff regulations, working conditions and personnel changes. If not, you can contact your HR Department.

Complaints and confidential counsellors

The University wants to create a stimulating and pleasant working environment. Unfortunately, however, this is not always the case. You can contact our confidential counsellors for support. For instance if you are the recipient of undesired behaviour. Or if you encounter problems on the workfloor.

If you suspect administrative or other wrongdoing at the University, you may publicly disclose your concerns. If you disagree with a decision that directly affects you, you may lodge an objection.

This website uses cookies. Read more